Download the 3D Scan Manager software. This Zip file contains both the Firmware for the SD card and the Windows Software to control the Scanner.
- Support for the Raspberry 3 Model B Plus
- New mode 5 for support of DSLR camera triggering and image download. (currently one camera per raspberry).
- Some small bug fixes.
- Support for the Raspberry Zero W 1.1 (using USB ethernet adapter)
- Automatic Network card selection, in case multiple cards are present
- Fixed noise projection creation bug
- New shooting engine. This allows independent control of non-projection and projection images.
- Each camera raspberry can now also be used for projection and GPIO/Light control. No long need for dedicated raspberry
- Additional new camera settings, including Dynamic Range control. This allows better visibility of projection on images
- Auto detection of 5MP or 8MP camera and detection of failed camera
- Low disk warning notifications
- Support for automatic download of images after each scan
- Manage projector resolution setup. Supporting a mix of resolutions.
For the raspberry PI you can download a pre-installed firmware image. We recommend using 8GB SD cards or more. The Image will automatically adjust to the SD card size used.
Firmware 4.5.5 - Compatible with Raspberry Model B(+) and higher and the Zero models.
To burn the firmware image to you card, you can use the diskimager software.
For online instructions, please click here